All correspondence(s) in respect of Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd..
• The booking confirmation will be given on the registered mobile number of the Client
• The package contains only the traveling cost of the vehicle. Other charges like parking charges, toll charges, your accommodation, all food, sightseeing, entrance charges, guide services, etc. are not considered.
• Discounts shown are only for indicative purpose, the actual amount of discounts and savings offered depends on actual travel & facts.
• Rs 1500/- should be deposited as token advance payment after booking the trip with Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd..
• Payment can be made thru various methods while booking. It can be by Cash, Demand Draft, Crossed Cheque, and Online transfer-thru Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Also thru mobile-based App like Gpay, Phone Pe, PayTM, etc
• Payment can be made in person or on self-behalf or for sponsoring others.
• Our Bank details for payment
Name of the Bank ICICI BANK
Beneficiary Aaryan Tours And Travels
Account No. 032105013477
IFSC Code ICIC0000321
Address of the Bank SHOP NO. 3 - 8, GROUND FLOOR, F - WING, PREMIER PLAZA, OLD MUMBAI - PUNE HIGHWAY, CHINCHWAD, PUNE - 411019
Account Type Current
The client agrees and agrees that
• If we cancel the tour, the client is entitled to get a total refund of the actual amount paid.
• If the client cancels, the deduction will be made as per the following guidelines.
• 0% of tour charges if cancelled before 48 hours
• 25% of tour charges if cancelled before 36 hours
• 50% of tour charges if cancelled before 24 hours
• 100% of tour charges if cancelled below 24 hours
• Airport Pickup or/and Drop : 100% Charges if cancelled below 3 hours
• Airport Pickup or/and Drop : 0% Charges if cancelled before 3 hours
• Packages and Quick Booking : 100% Charges if cancelled below 3 hours
• Packages and Quick Booking : 0% Charges if cancelled before 3 hours
If eligible, Based on the “Cancellation & Refund Policy” as mentioned above, the refund will be processed in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, please contact us.
• Final charges are exclusive of service tax
• The start and endpoint of the Car rental office will be considered for Rental rate calculations.
• Rents are calculations that will be from the trip start time.
• During the trip, if the vehicle gets Damaged/ Dirty due to the Guest, either intentionally or accidentally, the entire Repair / Cleaning cost should be borne by the Guest.
• Actual Distance traveled will be taken for final rate calculation.
• Vehicles are subjected to availability. However, if the chosen and the booked vehicle is not available at the time of the journey, an equivalent vehicle will be arranged in a similar segment.
• Smoking, Consumption of alcoholic drinks, and other narcotic substances in the Vehicle are strictly prohibited as per government norms and rules.
We render our best services to the clients, an enjoyable and trouble-free vacation, occasionally plans may go wrong. If you have any complaints, please inform our tour manager or our front desk staff. They will do every possible permitted thing to resolve the matter immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must inform the company within 14 days of the tour ending in writing. If you do not write to us within this time, this will affect the scrutiny and result of the complaint. Any disputes between clients and Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. shall be governed by Jurisdiction on Pimpri-Chinchwad limits. Also you can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Weagree for the liability for those arrangements for your travel, which are absolutely within our control and therefore, accept liability to clients for the negligence of our employees. However, we would like to bring attention to the following situations, which fall outside our direct control or where for some reason we are not/ cannot prepare to accept liability.
• We shall, in no conditionswhatever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him or her for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accidents, loss delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential
• We cannot take the liability for commercial arrangements, which are out of our control such as natural disasters, industrial disputes, the reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and seaports and similar event, or are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.