Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. is the most dependable travel partner for your travel needs. We mainly operate our cab and taxi services from Mumbai and Pune Cities. Aryan travels assist you to arrange your picnics, pilgrimage, family holidays, and office tours at very best prices. We always grind towards making your every trip safe and pleasant. We strive to convert your holidays into long a cherished memory.Trouble-free cab booking for Ashtavinayak
Pilgrimage, Devotional TourLocation and Time Taken:
These eight holy temples of Sri Ganesha are situated around Pune. Out of eight, six are in Pune district and two are in Raigad district. The whole Ashtavinayaka Yatra will take three days.
1. Sri Moreshwar Temple is placed at Morgaon in Pune district. Sri Moreshwar is respected as the first Ganesha to visit in Ashtavinayaka Yatra. Today also some of the devotees begin their yatra from here. This temple is built with black stone. Like Shiva temples there is Nandi placed infront of temple.
2. Sri Siddhivinayak Temple is situated at Siddhatek of Pune district. The right turned trunk is a unique feature of Siddhivinayak Idol. This temple is closely associated with the Saint MoryaGosavi. He found enlightenment here.
3. Sri Ballaleshwar Temple of Pali is in Raigad district. Ballal was a renowned disciple of Lord Ganesha, The boy was saved by the Lord, hence here God is also known as Ballaleshwar.
4. Sri VaradVinayak Temple is at Mahad. It is one more Vinayak temple in Raigad district. In VaradVinayak temple devotees are allowedpersonally to perform their prayers. VaratVinayak means God who grant prosperity and success.
5. Sri Chintamani Temple is situated at Theur in Pune district. The importance of this village is TriveniSangam of rivers—Mula, Mutha, and Bhima. These three rivers confluence here. This place closely associated with ShrimantMadhavrao Peshwe.
6. Sri Girijatmak Temple is located on the mountain within the cave complex at Lenyadri in Pune district. Girijatmaj means the son of Goddess Parvati. Lenyadri caves are known as Ganesh Caves as well. There are 18 caves in the complex belongs to Buddhism.
7. Sri Vighneshwar temple of Ojhar is also in the Pune district. The temple is situated on the banks of Kukadiriver. Vigneshwar means remover of all the obstacles from our life. The shikhara of the temple is shielded with pure gold by ChimajiAppa, a Peshwa military commander.
8. Sri Mahaganpati temple of Ranjangaon is 50 kilometers away from Pune. This is the place where Ashtavinayak Yatra will conclude. Here lord Ganesh is also worshipped as Mahotkat. The temple belongs to 9th century.
Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. offer a prompt and dependable cab service at very reasonable rates. We offer economical one-way cab booking provision within the city and outstation trips.
Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. ensures the sanitization of the vehicle before every trip. We provide free masks to passengers. Our drivers wear masks during the journey. For your safety, we follow Proper social distancing guidelines.
Our vehicles are well maintained and equipped with Music player, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Box, Umbrella, Torch, Tissue papers, and Air Freshener. A GPS panic button is provided in case of an emergency.
Aryan Travels promises hassle-free booking and transparent billing process. You will provide multiple choice of payment. There will be no hidden costs or extra charges.
Our office staff will support you with the booking process quickly and politely. Our drivers are professionally trained and well behaved. They assist you patiently all through the journey.