Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. is a trustworthy travel partner for your travel requirements. We mainly operate our network from Mumbai and Pune Cities. As per the clients’ plan and budget, we design personalized tour packages at very economical price ranges. We always grind towards making your every trip safe and pleasant. We strive to convert your holidays into long a cherished memory.Easy Cab booking for Ratnagiri
Are you planning to spend the weekend with family at a wonderful and adventurous beach? Ratnagiri is one of the best choices for such occasions. Ratnagiri, a port city, a district center, of Maharashtra state, is located on the shores of the Arabian Sea. The town has one of the best beaches in the Konkan, including beautiful rivers, hot water springs, and waterfalls.
The legendary veteran freedom fighter LokmanyaBal Gangadhar Tilak was born in Ratnagiri. Alphonso mangoes and cashews of Ratnagiri are very famous all over the world.Type:
Beach Holiday, Fort, Office Picnic, Family Holiday, Weekend GatewayOutstation Cabs from Mumbai to Ratnagiri
• Ratnagiri is at a distance of 344 kilometers from Mumbai and which can be cover within 5.5 hours.
• Ratnagiri is at 300 kilometers away from Pune, and by road trip, it can reach within about 4.5 hours.
Summer from March to May is humid with, max average temperatures around 34°C, making it tough for any visitor activity during this time. The minimums also are slightly warm and settle around 25°C on average. Monsoon from June to September faces frequent rains that are very heavy at times, making the entire region very wet and green. During this time itself, the beauty of the Konkan region is of real worth to cherish.
Winter from December February contains moderate temperatures with minimum hovering around 19°C, the maximums also remain pleasant around 30°C. This is ideally the best time to visit the place and enjoy the scenic beauty of Ratnagiri.Outstation Cabs for Ratnagiri
• Ratnagiri Fort: It is also known as Bhagawati Fort or Ratnadurgkilla. The fort is covered from three sides by Arabian Sea. The Baw Palace is one more attraction of Ratnagiri. The palace is built in Pagoda style of architecture. Burma King was imprisoned here.
• Ganpatipule Beach: Is just about 25 kms away from Ratnagiri. Not only it has striking beach city, but also it is a pilgrim center. The temple of ‘Lord Ganesha’ is situated here. The idol is said to be self-manifested.
• Thiba Palace: This was a residing place of Bramhadesha’s (today’s Myanmar) King Thiba. He was the last ruler of Myanmar. The British took over Myanmar, transferred King Thiba to Ratnagiri, India and put him under house arrest. After 30 years of imprisonment at this palace, the king died at the age of 58.
• Guhagar Beach: This is 8 Kms away from Ratnagiri and considered as the most peaceful beaches in Maharashtra. Guhagar beach is known for pleasant weather and calm water, makes it most captivating places in Ratnagiri.
• Ratnagiri Light House: RatnaDurg Fort surrounds the lighthouse on one side and Arabian Sea on other side. The light house at ten Kms away from the town and can be termed as the most remarkable landmark of Ratnagiri. Being 16 m tall, equipped with all modern facilities like radio sensors, sodium lamps and storm sensors, provides valuable guidance to the Ships in the sea.
• Marleshwar Temple: An ancient Shiva temple on the hilltop, surrounded by dense forests. It is believed that Cobra snakes surround the ‘Shivling’ of this temple. Fascinatingly! The cobras has never bit anyone in the history of this temple.
• Shri Bhagawati Devi Temple: This temple is located inside the RatnaDurg fort and is dedicated to Hindu deity ‘Goddess Durga’. It is blessed with brilliant architecture and contains painted walls, sculptures and stone carved pillars.
• Water sports: Water sports like Jet Ski, Dolphin boat ride, Kayak boating, Water Scooter rides, Snorkeling, Banana ride, Parasailing, Speedboat rides are available at Ratnagiri Beach.
• Adventurous Sports: For those, who seek more Adventures, You can try out scuba diving.
• Sea Food: Konkan is known for verities of seafood, some eateries offer delicious seafood
• Shop for Konkan delicacies: At the local market, you can shop for authenticated Konkan spices, cashews, and other food items.
• Visit nearby places like Devbagh, etc.
We ensure the proper sanitization of the vehicle before every trip. Drivers will be wearing Mask and hand gloves. A GPS panic button is provided to assure safety to our clients. We offer free masks to passengers. Proper social distancing guidelines will be followed.
Aaryan Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. offer prompt and reliable cab service at cost-effective prices. We offer economical one-way cab booking service within the city and oust station tours.
Our fleets are properly maintained and equipped withimportant facilities like Music player, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Box, Umbrella, Torch, Tissue papers, and Air Freshener.
For the convenience of the clients, we have incorporated 24X7 helplines. Our back-end staff will help you in the booking process, quickly and politely. They assist you patiently throughout the booking and journey. Our drivers are professionally trained and courteous.
Aryan Travels assureseasy booking, quick process, and transparent billing. For the convenience of the clients multiple choice of payment, are offered. No hidden costs or extra charges.